Teresa’s Coffee Shop
HELLO AND WELCOME!
Working in the entrance of the Kootenay Star Mining museum it is not surprising that many of her menu items are named after historic local mines. Some examples include…
– The Nobel Five – A Roast Beef Sandwich big enough to satisfy the most demanding appetite.
– The Lucky Jim – A Ham sandwich extraordinaire!
– The Rambler – A Chicken sandwich to remember.
– The Surprise – A Salami Sandwich that is just like its name.
– The Last Chance – A Veggie sandwich suitable for even non vegetarians
All of Teresa’s sandwiches are made fresh as you watch.
Even better you can sit at Teresa’s Unique Glass topped round table and see the huge wins and bigger busts that the various mines in the region produced over the decades.
If you still have room after you finish your sandwich why not try a piece of one Teresa’s home made pie
Other menu items include Sausage Rolls, many flavours of ice cream, cookies squares, Coffee, tea, Cappuccino, Americanos and ice cold drinks.
Need an event catered? – See Teresa
Going into the great outdoors and need a box lunch? – See Teresa.
Need a quick break in a busy day? – See Teresa
Summer hours – Open 7 days a week from early morning to early evening
Winter Hours – Open Monday to Saturday from early morning to 5:30
Teresa can be reached at 250 353-2115 or by E-MAIL